State Bank Of India is a government-owned banking corporation headquartered in the metropolitan city of Mumbai. It’s also the largest public sector banking and financial service provider in the country. The company also provides its customers with an excellent customer care service which addresses all their queries and also takes the feedback’s into consideration.
There are times when you want to contact the customer care service be it for a query or a feedback regarding SBI Credit Card. The service addresses all the doubts including how to redeem offers and rewards.
There are many ways using which you can get in touch with the SBI Customer Care Service, both online and offline. Follow the guide below to know about different ways to approach the customer care and also, general inquiry numbers (credit card and other services).
SBI Customer Care Toll-Free Number (Credit card related only)
If you have any doubt about the credit card or you want to file a complaint, contact the toll-free number below.
- Call toll-free number – 1800-180-1290
- Call toll-free number – 30-02-02-02 (Prefix the STD code of your area)
In case your credit card gets stolen, contact the above numbers immediately or go to SBI’s website and click on ‘Block card/Stolen Card’ option to block your card. You can also block the card through SMS. Just type ‘BLOCK,’ leave space and enter last four digits of your credit card number and send it to 5676791.
SBI Customer Care Toll-Free Number (for general inquiries regarding your bank account)
- Call toll-free number – 1800-425-3800
Contact SBI Customer Care Through SMS
Getting in touch with SBI has become easier with SMS banking service. If you need SBI to get in touch with you, just type ‘PROBLEM’ in an SMS and send it to 9212500888 and SBI will call you within next 24 hours. For any help, just send ‘HELP’ to 5676791.
Here are some common problems you can solve just by sending an SMS to SBI on 56767791 –
- To enquire account balance – Type ‘BAL’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To find available cash and credit limit – Type ‘AVAIL’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To block your credit card – Type ‘BLOCK’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To check last payment status – Type ‘PAYMENT’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To get summary of reward point – Type ‘ REWARD’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To get subscribed to eStatement – Type ‘ESTMT’ – space – Last four digits of your card number
- To request a duplicate statement – Type ‘DSTMT XXXX MM’ (Statement month to be mentioned in MM)
Contact SBI Through Email
You can e-mail any of your queries and concerns to – email@example.com
In case, you feel unsatisfied with the response; you can further email the nodal officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with SBI on Twitter
Follow SBI on Twitter for latest updates or more @SBICard_Connect
Locate nearest SBI office
If you feel your query or problem needs to get addressed by a face to face meet, you can always locate the nearest SBI office by logging onto sbicard.com and clicking on ‘locate us’ option. SBI has over 14 Local Head Offices and 57 Zonal Offices located in the main cities of the country.